DESIGNED and MADE IN THE USA right here in Toledo, Ohio where we love our outdoor, backyard, and camping lifestyles just as much as we enjoy a cold winter’s night next to an indoor fireplace. The package includes Two 13.2” x 3.6” x 5.8” brackets and a hardware kit with 32 pan-head screws for assembly and 2 more screws for spare. The brackets made from hot rolled pickled & oiled 11ga. steel and finished with a high gloss outdoor black powder-coat. Designed to be used with 2 x 4 lumber (which can be purchased at your local building supply store) at any width; recommended max height of 4 ft unless used with a top cap kit. Simple and quick assembly with the included pan head fastener screws. Product manual included with assembly instructions.
- UNIVERSAL LUMBER DESIGN: Other Log Rack Brackets are designed with fixed width & height slots for support 2x4s. This limits their ability to use pressure-treated lumber. The C2M Firewood Holder is designed to be used with raw or pressure-treated lumber making it the most universal on the market.
- AMERICAN MADE: Built and sold by an employee-owned company proudly located in the Heartland of America. We offer a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. If you are not happy, return it at any time for any reason
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Aimco brackets are built from 11 gauge hot-rolled pickled and oiled carbon steel and finished in an Industrial Textured Black Powder Coat. The kit also includes the 32 required Heavy Duty Pan Head Screws plus 2 extra, making this the best log storage kit available
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Simple and quick assembly with the included pan head fastener screws
- SIZE ADJUSTMENT: Designed to be used with 2 x 4 lumber (which can be purchased at your local building supply store) at any width; recommended max height of 4 ft unless used with a top cap kit